Embrace the future of development today, where efficiency and convenience rule daily life.
Metro Centre at Owings Mills is a mixed-use Transit-Oriented Development that incorporates all aspects of an active, modern lifestyle into a single location. With commercial office and retail space, residential units, educational facilities, and a full-service hotel, Metro Centre blends the role of shopper, employee, and resident to create a highly productive and centralized project. Featuring an on-site Metro Station and direct access to all major highways in Metropolitan Baltimore, Metro Centre at Owings Mills is a regional real estate destination that’s connected with all of Baltimore and the Mid-Atlantic to ensure a nonstop flow of people.
what is a
A Transit-Oriented Development is a mixed-use project located within one-third of a mile from a public transit station. At Metro Centre, the Owings Mills Metro Station is located directly on-site, with more than 1.3 million riders exiting annually. Downtown Baltimore is only a quick subway ride away. What’s more? Metro Centre at Owings Mills is located directly off I-795, making it an easy drive to DC, Annapolis and 95 North and South. You can even access Pennsylvania without hitting any stop lights on your way.
minutes to Carroll County and Towson
minutes to downtown Baltimore
minutes to Columbia
minutes to Pennsylvania
minutes to Washington, DC
1.2 million people exit the Owings Mills Metro Station annually.
More than 4,100 commuters board the Owings Mills Metro Station each workday.
145,000 cars pass Metro Centre daily on I-795.
More than 160,000 consumers reside within a five-mile radius of Metro Centre at Owings Mills.
Labor force of approximately 85,000 people within a five-mile radius of Owings Mills Town Center.
Baltimore County is home to approximately 800,000 people and 300,000 households.
- Office: 1.2 million square feet of office space
- Retail: 300,000 square feet of retail, dining and entertainment space
- Residential: 1 & 2 bedroom models with 15 different floor plans to choose from with 1,700 units total
- Plaza: A serene, landscaped public plaza serves as the ideal backdrop in which to relax during lunch or after work, with friends and colleagues
- Full-service Hotel: A 235-room full-service hotel with meeting and conference facilities for up to 1,000 guests
- 01: 145,000 cars daily on I-795
- 02: About 4,100 commuters board the Owings Mills Metro Stop each workday
- 03: Baltimore County is home to approximately 800,000 people and 300,000 households
- 04: $90,136 average household income within 3-mile radius
- 05: More than 3,200 businesses within 3 miles, including major employers
David S. Brown Enterprises, LTD., founded in 1933 and headquartered in Owings Mills, MD, is a full-service real estate company providing personalized and innovative development, construction, leasing, sales and management services. The company has developed more than six million square feet of commercial projects and over 2300 residential units throughout Central Maryland and Pennsylvania including Class “A” office buildings, residential communities, parking garages, athletic and student housing facilities, retail strip centers and retail big box stores.